Friday, February 16, 2018

Currently | February 2018


Currently I am...

Watching || Still watching Scandal and watching Sons of Anarchy with the hubs! 

Reading || I just finished Pretty Girls last night and am looking for some suggestions on what to read next!

Making || Next week I am trying a few new recipes! I got an Instant Pot for Christmas and I have only used it to cook rice but I am going to try this  Potato Soup recipe!

Excited for || This weekend! We don't have too much planned which is nice! But, we are going to brunch at a restaurant we have never been to with some good friends on Sunday! I just love brunchin', don't you??

Planning || A girls trip to Savannah at the end of March! One of my best friends from college is graduating Pharmacy school in May and we are going on an early graduation trip to Savannah to celebrate!

Drinking || Lots of protein shakes for lunch. At the end of 2017 I was eating really unhealthy but since I have start Burn Boot Camp I am really trying to watch what I eat and make sure I am eating the healthier choices! But that doesn't mean there will be some weekends I eat that cheeseburger or those cheese fries!

YOUR TURN:
What have you been up to in February? 




Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

6 comments :

Marette F said...

I love brunch, too! I hope to go this weekend for my birthday! Also yoga!

Unknown said...

Yumm, nothing better than a new brunch spot! what protein powder do you use for your shakes? I bought some hemp protein not realizing it turns everything into a muddy brown colour and i just can't bring myself to drink it haha

Kyla Matton Osborne said...

I'm watching Scandal too. I'm a little disappointed with Olivia's character arc right now. But at the same time, I'm sad this is the last season. Go figure!

Amanda Parker said...

Scandal is on my to watch list and I can't wait to start it. I was obsessed with Sons of Anarchy when I watched it; it's such a good guilty pleasure show!

Indya | The Small Adventurer said...

I walk passed this cute little cafe every weekend while I'm food shopping and seeing everyone there having brunch with their family and friends makes me so happy! I really need to start going out to brunch. After all, I love food and it's a great way to catch up with friends that doesn't involve going out at night - I'm far too tired for that, haha!

Indya || The Small Adventurer

Amanda said...

Haven’t been too busy this month but I did go skiing over the weekend & the weather was perfect for it!