Friday, November 21, 2014

365 Days to Go: Wedding Checklist

Planning a wedding has got to be one of the most stressful things to have to do - and to think I wanted to do this as my job. All throughout college I was wanting to go into Event Planning and focusing on Weddings. I did an internship my Senior Year with Adams & Events and fell in love, but after college trying to find a job in that particular industry was a lot harder than I ever imagined. So that is how I ended up where I am now. But since planning my own wedding, I have seen how much these wedding coordinators need to be praised and thanked a million times over.

Today marks exactly 1 year until Timothy and I get married and I think I have done a good amount of planning but still have a ways to go!



Planning
Wedding Coordinator
Engagement Party Guest List
Wedding Colors
Rehearsal at Ceremony Booked
Engagement Photos - took 11/16/14

Vendors
Ceremony Venue
Reception Venue
Photographer
Caterer

Beauty
Dress- Said Yes 11/1/14
Order Dress - Ordered 11/4/14

Attendants
Bridesmaids
Groomsmen
Flower Girl

Parties
Engagement Party Date Set - 12/14/14






Planning
Finalize Guest List A
Finalize Guest List B
Create Seating Chart
Choose Ceremony Readings
Choose Rehearsal Dinner Location

Vendors
DJ/Band
Florist
Baker
Hair Stylist
Makeup Artist
Decide on Invitations

Ceremony
Contact Organist 

Beauty
Hair Trial
Make up Trial
Necklace with Dress
Earrings with Dress
Shoes
Garter
Groomsmen Attire

Photography
Bridal Portraits

Party/Attendants
Officiant
Bridesmaids Dresses - going 1/10/15

Parties
Set Stock the Bar Party Date
Decide Bachelorette Party destination
Book Bachelorette Party
Find Rehearsal Dinner location
Book Rehearsal Dinner location
Set Bridal Shower Date

Gifts
Register for Gifts
Gift for Flower Girl
Gifts for Bridesmaid
Gifts for Groomsmen
Gift for Hubby
Flower Girl Basket

Paper
Send out Save the Dates
Address Invitations
Send out Invitations
Programs for Ceremony

Guests
Block Hotel Guest Rooms
Make Hotel Welcome Baskets

Extras for Wedding
Insure Engagement Ring
Transportation from Church to Venue
Transportation from Reception Venue to Hotel
Book Wedding Night Hotel
Marriage License
Wedding Bands
Wedding Favors
Monogram Wood Cut Out
Instagram Sign
Date Jar & Popsicle Sticks

DIY Projects
Wine Cork "S" to go by bar
Glitter Bar Menu



Oh hey, FRIDAY - Karli and Amy
High Five for Friday - Lauren
Friday Favorites - Amanda
5 on Friday - DarciAprilChristina and Natasha



Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }


3 comments :

Kateri Von Steal said...

I was just married back in October - and I am oober organized, and I can plan anything as long as I have a binder with checklist - but wedding planning, was it's OWN animal!

One year is going to fly by - and like everyone tells you. Try not to stress all of the little things - Whatever happens will result in a PERFECT and MEMORABLE day.

Caitlin Elizabeth said...

Wow that is a lot to do, I've never really thought through all of the details of wedding planning! It looks like you're organized and have a handle on everything though, I hope you have so much fun and don't stress too much :)

Darcy said...

Yay only one year away! It will be here before you know it and it sounds like you are incredibly organized!!
www.amemoryofus.com