Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thankful Thursday


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you all have a fabulous day spending time with friends and family. I know that this is always one of my favorite days of the year. Every year we go around the table before we eat and after we have had our devotion and blessing and each of us say one thing we are thankful for, but even though we only just say one I am always thankful for a lot more.

This year I am particularly thankful for:  
  • My Dad. He has been an amazing support system since my mom passed away and I don't know how I would have gotten through some of my troubling times without him.
  • My Fiance. This year there have been a lot of events that have pushed and tested our relationship to new grounds. We learned about each other more than any other year and we came out stronger than ever. 
  • My entire family. I have seen how much love and support I have from every single one of them this year and I am so thankful to call them my family. Only the Lord knows no one else would probably claim them :)
  • My home. I am thankful I have a house to call my own. (Thanks Dad for letting me live in it!)
  • My job. When I graduated from college in May 2013 I wasn't sure what I was going to do. I applied to many jobs and didn't hear back from one. But my dad opened his doors to me and brought me into his company as the Administrative Assistant. I love every minute of it and am happy to have a job that I love.
  • My mom. I am so thankful to the Lord that I was given the mom I was given. She was my best friend and my number 1 fan. I thank the Lord every day for the time I got to spend with her.
  • My strength. A few weeks back I posted a Selfie Sunday post about my strength. I am thankful that God gave me the strength to get through this hard time in my life. 
  • My little fur ball of joy. Who I can't wait to spoil when we get back to the hotel with all this delicious leftovers I am going to give her. Hey...Bailey and other fur balls need to have Thanksgiving lunch too! 
What are you all thankful for this year?



Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

No comments :