You will need...
1lb ground beef
3/4 cup barbecue sauce
1 tbsp dry minced onion
1 (16.3 oz) Grand Biscuits
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Spray muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Separate biscuits and place in muffin pan.
3. In large pan, brown and crumble ground beef. Drain grease and put back in pack and add in BBQ sauce and dried minced onion. Stir well.
4. Divide meat mixture between muffin pans. Sprinkle each with shredded cheese.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes until biscuits are golden brown and cheese is melted.