Thursday, March 19, 2015

Guest Post

Hey Guys! Today I am doing a guest post on some tips I have learned since starting to plan our wedding over at Ashley's blog
Go check her out and have a wonderful Thursday! 
I will be back tomorrow with Friday Favorites!

Also, wanted to get your feedback on a Fitness Challenge idea!

I have seen a few challenges like these in the past, but am new to creating my own! It isn't set in stone yet, just wanted to get an idea of who if anyone would be interested! So if you are interested please let me know in the comments!

-$10 fee per person - $5 to enter and the other $5 goes into the GRAND PRIZE POT! So the more people who enter the more money you could win

-Teams made up of 3-5 members, they can be blogging friends, instagram friends, twitter friends, co-workers, family or real life friends

-Each team will track their water intake, daily exercise, food intake, etc. with a points system that will be turned into me every week (we will be using the honor system)

-At the end of the challenge (probably either 30 or 60 days), the team with the most points at the end will split the GRAND PRIZE POT between all team members.

*May up the fee per person by $5 for a second prize pot for the team who looses the most combined amount of weight*



Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }


(This month's advertisement)

10 comments :

Unknown said...

I love the idea to do this as a group with your friends... Personal opinion. I don't know if I would pay $20 if only half was going to the pot... but that's just me...

Ashley Stephenson said...

Yea I totally understand - if I end up doing it I may decrease the price to $10-15 - and there be a $5 entry and the rest going to the pot.

Unknown said...

I love challenges! What a great concept to drive one another!

Anonymous said...

I love challenges! I'm on a budget...please remember that when coming up with a price! Hope over to this sight to see what Living in Yellow did for her challenge 1800minutechallenge

Ashley Stephenson said...

Totally get it! I am going to change the price!

Sara McCarty said...

I love fitness challenges! It's about time I got myself back in the game, so this would be so much fun and a great way to keep myself accountable.

Earl-Leigh Designs said...

I think that a challenge group would be really inspiring for some people! I love them!

Hall Around Texas said...

What a fun challenge!! I've been working out 4-6 days a week since the end of January, but wonder if I could complete a challenge. :)

Holly Housewife said...

Whoo hoop wedding guest post! Going to check it out :)

Justine Y @ Little Dove said...

Loved your guest post! I love the idea of a fitness challenge, but won't be participating in any for awhile, probably not the best thing to start while halfway through a pregnancy. :)