You will need...
8oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup hot wing sauce
1 cup shredded cheese
1 pound cooked chicken breast, shredded
1 cup ranch dressing
1. In a bowl, mix together all ingredients except chicken and tortillas.
2. Stir chicken into mixture by hand.
3. Spread mixture over tortillas, Roll up tortilla tightly. I doubled the recipe and made about 5-6 pinwheels per each large flour tortilla. The overall count was about 40 pinwheels.
4. Cover plate of rolled tortillas with plastic and refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
3. Slice each tortilla the thickness of your choosing. Place on platter and serve.
Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!