Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Bachelorette Photo Shoot

If you are going to a bachelorette party sometime soon I would highly suggest hiring a photographer to get some pictures of all the girls. When we started planning my Bachelorette Party I knew before anything was planned I wanted to have a photographer come one day and take photos of my girls and I! As you may know, if you read my #TheChaseIsOver112115 post, we went to Savannah over Labor Day weekend...I love Savannah and thought it was a gorgeous place to have a photo shoot done. So I booked it, planned it and they turned out great! It was tough to find a photographer in a place knew nothing about and on a holiday weekend, but The Knot came in handy and I found Heather from Heather Kline Photography and she was amazing!! She knew the spots to go and knew we didn't have much time so she squeezed as much as she could in 30 minutes! If you ever need a photographer in Savannah, she is the one to go to! Now...get ready for a whole bunch of photos!!


























Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }
(This month's advertisement)

19 comments :

Sarah Ricker: Sarah Emily Blogs said...

Omg! I love these! I hadn't thought of hiring a photographer but that is an awesome idea!

Unknown said...

I THOUGHT that was Forsyth park from the first picture! LOVE savannah! Lived there for 5 years. I know ya'll had a fabulous time --its such a fun town!

Unknown said...

Very cute! Never thought about having a professional photog shoot the bachelorette party but what a great idea!

xo,
Esther
The Cuteness

Unknown said...

Loving these photos!

nelle monaco said...

so fun!! :) i have never thought of this and it's adorable :)

Hall Around Texas said...

These are beautiful pictures!! I love that you did this. :)

Chesson | Magnolia+Main said...

What a cute idea! These pictures turned out so well and it's nice to have pictures with your bridesmaids other than just the ones from the wedding weekend.

Unknown said...

What a cute idea! I wish I had thought of something like this but i'm getting married in 10 days so we might have to incorporate some of these in my wedding shots!!

Jessica said...

Such a great idea to have a photographer come along.

Eryn - It's Eryn E said...

What a great idea to hire a photographer! The photos are beautiful!

Unknown said...

Love the photos and the colors of the outfits! Glad you ladies were able to squeeze some photos to keep as memories.

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous! I never would have thought about taking pictures before the bachelorette party.

The Life You Love said...

Okay, having the Lilly top and then the coordinating tops on the bachelorettes looks so perfect. Such a cute idea!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Adorbs idea to have a photoshoot at a bachelorette party! I love the cups- where are they from? It's always hard to find personalized cups in small quantities!
theritzyglitzy.com

BLovedBoston said...

That is such a wonderful idea and so many great photos to have as a memory! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

Sandy said...

What a great idea and such a nice memory to have! I never thought of this, but I always say how different my wedding would have been if Pinterest was around and I was already blogging :)

Lindsay said...

This is such a good idea!! I might have to steal it when the time comes! Or maybe just do it on an "off" day instead of that night--would be nice to see pictures with everyone relaxed and not in just formal wear!

Stephanie Chalk said...

This is a great idea, I love it! Hope you had a blast celebrating with your best friends! Xo, Stephanie