Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Rainbow Fruit Kabobs



Rainbow Fruit Kabobs

I made these for my Stock the Bar party and they were a hit!


You will need...

-Strawberries
-Cantaloupe
-Pineapple
-Green Grapes
-Blueberries
-Purple Grapes
-Skewers

1. Depending on size of strawberry - cut in half or just cut top off. On some of the skewers I used a whole strawberry and others I used half.

2. Cut pineapple and Cantaloupe is small slices - about he same size as the strawberries.

3. Place strawberry, then Cantaloupe, then Pineapple, then 2-3 Green Grapes, 3 Blueberries, and 2-3 Purple Grapes on skewers to make rainbow pattern. 

4. Keep refrigerated until served.



::: linking up with Emily and Kate for Recipe Swap :::


Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

2 comments :

Our Pretty Little Girls said...

So cute and so simple! My girls would be in heaven.

Nadine said...

These look delicious!!! I just love snacking on fruit and when you make it all pretty like that? Even better!!!