Friday, November 6, 2015

Atlas Collection

Happy Friday! Today I am going to introduce to you all the Atlas Collection by Chloe + Isabel! This is by far one of my favorite little collections, I love the simplicity and that the entire collection is based off the color black. Black jewelry is one of my favorite to accessorize with because it goes with anything and everything. When Chloe + Isabel released this small capsule in early October I immediately fell in love- with one piece in particular - Atlas Hexagon Stud Earrings.


They were the first think I purchased from the Atlas Collection and just at only $28 they were the best purchase I had made! I wear them almost everyday! I love how they can be dressed up or dressed down, the crystals around the black stone really add the pop to the earrings!


Along with the Atlas Hexagon Stud earrings I also am loving some of the other pieces. The Atlas Three-Row Convertible Necklace is on my wishlist! My favorite thing about this piece, is that it is 3 necklaces into one! You can wear just one of them or all three, which justifies the price at $98 because you are truly getting 3 necklaces rather than just 1.


One of our top sellers has been the Atlas Collar Necklace - it is the perfect statement necklace not to bold but just bold enough. 


Don't forget I have a group on Facebook where I will be having mark down sales and if you are a member you will be the first to hear about giveaways, promos and sales! If you would like to join please let me know or join here!


Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

No comments :