Monday, December 28, 2015

5K Runs in 2015

This past year was the first year I started actively running and participating in 5K races. Sure, I had done the 5K Breast Cancer Walk and the Cystic Fibrosis Walk, but none that I had actually run and was keeping track of my times. This past year I ran in 2 5K races.

August 8th, 2015 - Color Vibe Run - 3.05 miles -- 41:42 --- 13:34 minute pace



September 12, 2015  North Hills 5K - 3.10 miles -- 38:08 -- 11:18 minute pace




We had planned to do one in November and December but with the wedding planning and the wedding at the end of November things got too busy and we just didn't have time. But 2016 will have many more races!



Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

3 comments :

Alanna @ Alanna and Company said...

I really want to start doing more running and 5ks!

Mae Rae-MTBA said...

Congratulations! I am planning on signing up for my first races this year. Having something to actually push for I feel will help me get movin more.

Chesson | Magnolia+Main said...

Yay for 5Ks! Hope y'all find some fun ones to sign up for in 2016!