Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Trips in 2015: Big or Small

Traveling is one of my favorite things to do. Weather it be to the Eastern Caribbean or it be just 4 hours to the lake in Charlotte. With 2015 coming to a close I thought I would recap my year in trips.


My grandparents, sister and fiance went to North Topsail Beach for my cousins wedding. It was the first beach trip of the season and it was the most gorgeous weather all weekend!




Chowan River

I didn't do a blog post about it, but during Memorial Day this year some friends and I went to the Chowan River which is about a 2 hour drive to the middle of nowhere. It was spectacular! Not only did we have a long weekend, but my best friend turned 25 on Memorial Day as well!




Caribbean




Timothy, Kaylee, my dad and I all went to Atlanta to visit my grandparents for the night and then go to the Kenny Chesney concert. It was soooooo much fun!! I can't even explain it!



Labor Day weekend most of my bridesmaids went on my Bachelorette party in Savannah, GA. 




Mexico

The last week in November, Timmy and I headed to Mexico for our Honeymoon. We got married the 21st but waited a week to go on our Honeymoon so we could spend Thanksgiving with my side of the family. It was spectacular!




Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

1 comment :

Chesson | Magnolia+Main said...

You did quite a bit of traveling this year! I hope that you're able to do just as much (or more!) next year!