WEEK SIXTEEN: You May Not Know...
Can you believe we are already 16 weeks into 2016? That leaves only 36 more weeks left of prompts for the 52 Blogger Challenge!
- Before I go anywhere, even if it is the grocery store, I have to have earrings in. When I was in high school if I forgot earrings my best friend would take the ones out of her ears or carry extra for me. I just feel so not put together if I don't have them in.
- Every time I leave the house I constantly worry if I left my straightener or curling iron on, usually having to go back home and check.
- I hate having my nails long, so that means I usually get my nails done every 2 weeks to keep them from getting too long.
- I have to have a dipping sauce for pretty much everything.
- I have way too many pairs of Jack Rogers.
- I shave my arms.
- My dad is my boss. Yea, it took some time to get used to working with him and being around him all the time.
- Timmy and I moved into my dads old house. Where I lived through the end of middle school and all throughout high school.
Did you learn anything new?
Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!