I honestly cannot believe it is already April. I know I say that each time a new month rolls around, but this is crazy to think that we are already into April! I just don't know where the time goes. But April is here and I am ready to kick its butt with these goals!
- Workout at least 3x in the afternoon
- Workout at least 3x in the monring
- Reach 10,000 steps 4x a week
- Lose 3 pounds
- Finish 3 books
- Plant flowers/clean up flower bed
- Power wash all deck furniture
- Clean out pantry
- Clean out fridge
- Get wedding ring and band cleaned
- Since we didn't go on a movie date last month, go on a movie date
- Complete 2 things from my Spring Bucketlist
- Complete 1 thing from my 101 in 1001 list
March was a pretty good month for me! I drank a lot of water, got back into the swing of working out and got back into a routine. The first 2 months of 2016 came and went so fast, but I am not getting back on track!
Drink 64oz of water 4x per week
- Attend yoga once a week
- Yea I kinda quit yoga...
Workout at least 2x in the afternoon (excluding yoga) Workout at least 3x in the mornings
- Reach 10,000 steps 3x a week
- I accomplished every week except for the first
- Run 1 mile 2x a week
- Lose 5 pounds
- I stayed the same, so at least I didn't gain any weight.
Print/order wedding photos
- Make 2 pinterest recipes
- Stuffed Shells
Complete 1 thing on my 101 in 1001 list
- I finally got my gallery wall up above our bed with all of our favorite wedding photos!
Finish 2 books
- Before We Were Strangers
- To All the Boys I Loved Before (review coming)
- Once Gone (review coming)
- Once Taken (review coming)
Clean out closet and take unwanted clothes to Plato's Closet or donate them
- Go on a movie date
Pick a destination for our next trip
- Charleston, SC - My best friends from California are planning a trip for us all to meet up in Charleston for a long weekend sometime in August!
- Register for at least 2 upcoming races
- Well I signed up for one! I have one on April 16th and April 30th!
Continue with the C25k training program
- I didn't keep up with the C25K because I needed to run more to prepare for my first 5K of 2016 in April, so I will still count this as a success because I continued with running.
Throw out all old makeup No tanning
Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!