Saturday, April 2, 2016

Book Review { To All the Boys I've Loved Before }


Synopsis: To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before is the story of Lara Jean, who has never openly admitted her crushes, but instead wrote each boy a letter about how she felt, sealed it, and hid it in a box under her bed. But one day Lara Jean discovers that somehow her secret box of letters has been mailed, causing all her crushes from her past to confront her about the letters: her first kiss, the boy from summer camp, even her sister's ex-boyfriend, Josh. As she learns to deal with her past loves face to face, Lara Jean discovers that something good may come out of these letters after all. 

When I first started reading this book I wasn't all that interested, but I started reading it because I saw a lot of other bloggers really liked it. About halfway through the book I really started to enjoy the book. There were a few things I wasn't so crazy about; I enjoy books where there is a life lesson or some hidden message that can apply to the readers and I really didn't feel that in the book. It was just simply a story about a girl who starts pretend dating a guy and ends up falling for him. 

There is a sequel to this book, PS I Still Love You which I will probably read eventually only because I want to know what happens between her and Peter! 


If you are looking for just a book that is just simply a story and you don't need to read into any hidden messages, I would suggest this book.


Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }
(This month's advertisement)

No comments :