It has been about 90 days since I last updated you all on my 101 in 1001 list! I started on May 19, 2015 and will hopefully cross off all of these items by February 13, 2018.
Since I last updated you all in February here are some of the things I have checked off my list.
- Make 8 Pinterest Recipes [6/8] - Tried another Pinterest recipe and it was delicious, like all the other ones I have tried! BBQ Pork Chops did not disappoint!
I hosted family dinner again, the first one in March and made another delicious Pinterest recipe! I made stuffed shells and it was my first time making them and they were delicious!
- Attend 5 concerts [2/5] - I had the pleasure of getting to go to Garth Brooks while he was in Raleigh and let me tell you my husband was so excited and I am so glad we got the chance to go! It was honestly the best concert we have both ever been to!
- Find a piece of art for over bed in master bedroom - I finally found the perfect pieces to hang over our bed. We have such high ceilings and we were having trouble trying to find something, but once we got our wedding photos I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I bought a gallery wall frame set from Bed, Bath & Beyond and had the photos printed at Shutterfly.
- Try 5 new restaurants [5/5] - We tried 2 new restaurants, Buffalo Brothers & The Mason Jar Tavern. Both were absolutely delicious!
- Do an intense master bedroom closet clean - I finally went through my closet and got rid of all the clothes I don't wear!
- Throw a themed party - In April I threw my best friend a Carnival Themed Birthday party and it was awesome!!
- Attend some kind of festival - I went to a BBQ Festival! It was in Downtown Raleigh hosted by The Pit, which is actually the restaurant that catered our wedding! The BBQ was delicious!
- Donate to a fundraiser - We all see the SPCA commercials and some of you may get the SPCA emails. Well I have always thought about donating to the SPCA but just never have until April. I finally donated and even though it wasn't a large amount I still feel better about myself and every little bit helps!
- Launch a blog series - 2016 has been a busy year in the blog world, I have hosted 2 Instagram Challenges, teamed up with Sarah on the 52 Week Blogging Challenge and now I have just launched another series, Sweat It Out!
- Write a letter to myself to open on my 30th birthday - I wrote a letter to myself to open on my 30th Birthday!
- Go on a cruise with Timmy - We booked our next vacation a cruise to the Bahamas!! One thing on my list was to go on a cruise with Timmy! We will be cruising to the Bahamas with 4 of our best friends in December!
Below are all the items on the list I have completed since May 19, 2015- almost a year ago! Crazy how time flies!!
Start Date: May 19, 2015
Finish Date: February 13, 2018
Completed in 2015 (12 completed)
Completed in 2016 (12 completed to date)
Other Half [5/18]
Take a photo together every day for 1 year (IN PROGRESS)
Friends & Family [2/9]
Blog about 30 items on my list and how I accomplished them [9/30]
[Color Run | North Hills 5K | Bachelorette Photo Shoot | Honeymoon - Part One, Two & Three | Trip with my family - Part One & Two ] | 2nd Annual Beer Olympics | Carnival Themed B-day Party Sweat It Out | Letter to Myself on 30th Birthday
Go on a cruise with Timmy (Cruise booked for December 2016)
Personal/Just for Fun [10/36]
Attend 5 concerts- [2/5] - 7/18 Fall Out Boy & Wiz Khalifa, 3/11/16 Garth Brooks
Make 8 Pinterest Recipes - [6/8] - Cheesy Bacon Buffalo Chicken Bombs, Cheesy Potato Skins, Bacon Mac N Cheese Bites, Buffalo Chicken Sliders, BBQ Pork Chops, Stuffed Shells
Get 5 new shot glasses for my collection [1/5 - Puerto Vallarta ]
Complete at least 5 Pinterest projects/crafts -[1/5] - Bar Cart
For every item completed on this list, put $5 into my savings account. [115/505]
Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!