Monday, September 26, 2016

Role Call {Vol. 5}


What are you currently reading?


This summer I was in somewhat of a reading slump, but I have gotten back into reading a lot more. Now that fall is here I am looking for some good fall reading! Currently I am reading  The Last Time We Say Goodbye and am about halfway through it and I am enjoying it.

So, what books are on your fall reading list? Let me know in the comments!


Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }
(This month's advertisement)

4 comments :

  1. I am currently reading Nice Is Just Another Place In France by the Betches. It is really funny! Some may find it offensive but it's not meant to be that way. I am also reading After You. I am having a little bit of a hard time getting through it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been so busy lately that my reading list is definitely minimum. I'm looking at rereading steinbeck recently tho...maybe cannery row.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually pick up the Harry Potter series in the fall again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am reading 'Present Over Perfect' which is okay. I had heard great things and while there's definitely a take-away for everyone, it is much more religious focused than I was anticipating and isn't really my style, but I'm still finishing it. I also decided to re-read all of the Little House on the Prairie series, so I'm currently mid-way through 'Little House in the Big Woods.' I haven't read them since I was a kid so it's nice to be a bit nostalgic with it.

    ReplyDelete