Thursday, December 22, 2016

{ Stephenson 2016 Fall Bucket List // Recap }


It is mind blowing that I am writing this post right now, fall is over and winter is here. I honestly have no idea where this entire year has gone! Is anyone else wondering where spring, summer & fall went?

Fall is my favorite time of the year and I am sad to see it go, but we really took advantage of the fall this year! Maybe not as much as I would have liked, but we did a lot of things that made great memories! So let's take a look at some of the memories we made this past Fall!

Corn Maze // Timmy and I went the day before Halloween and had a blast trying to find our way out of the maze! And this year there were absolutely no arguments! 


Drink Apple Cider // Added a little Crown Apple to mine and it was delicious!

Couples Costume // Yep, I did it. I got Timmy to do a couple's costume with me! 


Host a Halloween Party // It may not have been a haunted house, but there were decorations galore! 


Decorate Front Porch // I didn't take any pictures, but I should have. After my  Florida trip, I came home and Timmy had mums on our front porch. They were beautiful and gave our front porch the fall feel we needed!

Get new Wreath for Front Door // My grandparents went to Asheville for a weekend this fall and brought me back the most beautiful wreath! I am waiting to use it next year!

Bake cookies // Timmy and I enjoyed many nights of a few cookies and a glass of milk together!

Take 1 Year Anniversary Photos // They turned out amazing! Just look at them for yourself!



Go to the State Fair // We people watched and ate fried cookie dough, it was great!




Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }
(This month's advertisement)

No comments :