Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Currently March


Reading: The Weekenders by Mary Kay Andrews! So far so good! I haven't had much time to read this month, but I am determined to finish it this month!

Watching: I finally finished the last season of Orange Is the New Black that is on Netflix and I am impatiently waiting for the next season to come out in June, but in the meantime I started New Girl!

Excited For: My best friends wedding this weekend!! It will be a busy busy weekend but bring on all the wedding festivities! #TatumTakeover32517

Buying: Tons of new spring clothes! Check out my post all about my latest haul from Mint Julep  HERE!

Loving: that it is going to start warming up soon! This week I have been able to go on early morning walks with Bailey twice because it has been a little warmer out! I have been going to the gym and working out and showering there but sometimes I dread having to pack everything I will need!

Drinking: LOTS of water. I am trying to keep up with my goal of 64oz and I am doing pretty well!

Trying: Lots of new recipes from Hello Fresh! I am hooked!

Wanting: To try the new Sephora monthly subscription box - I think I may look into it!



Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

1 comment :

Audrey Louise said...

64oz of water... per day? That's crazy. I really should drink more water but I always forget (as stupid as that sounds).