Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Birthday Wish List

Another birthday is coming, so another birthday wish list is obviously a necessity! I have rounded up a few of my favorites right now! 





Kendra Scott Studs // I have these in the platnium drusy and I absolutely love them! So why not treat myself with 50% during the month of my birthday with another pair!

Pineapple Door Mat // I mean how cute is that door mat! I love the pineapple craze right now!


Ugg Slippers // My slippers that I have lived in for the past 10 years finally started showing wear this past winter and although I haven't thrown them away they definitely aren't wearable. I need some that I can take Bailey out in and not worry about my feet being cold or getting wet!


Leopard Clutch // Who doesn't love a leopard clutch with an all black outfit! 
Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

4 comments :

Sarah Jean @ Pretty Simple Ideas said...

I have a pair of pink ugg slippers for my apartment and they are the bomb dot com

Jaye Shields said...

That's a short list! The pineapple craze is everything right now. My employer had them everywhere and I kept thinking, what is up with the pineapple thing. Then they told me about the "hospitality" significance 👍

Kay R. said...

My birthday is at the end off the month and Im trying to figure out my wish list. For now all I want ais a fitbit. Love those ugg slippers!

Kitty said...

I am in love with your wish list <3... My birthday is in oct as well my baby is going to arrive 2 days before my birthday so I am super excited this year :D