Tuesday, September 19, 2017

6 Favorite Flats for Fall

Shoes and purses are my favorite accessory, but I definitely have way more shoes than I do purses. Fall is one of my favorite seasons for my shoes, because it is the start of boot season and I can wear all my favorite flats more! Fall is quickly approaching and soon the weather will get cooler, so today's post is all about my favorite flats for fall! 

one // two // three // four // five // six 


Not sure how to style flats? My favorite combo would be the skinny jeans and flats look, that is my go to during the fall. But, you can also style them with boyfriend jeans, straight legged trousers, short skirts and dresses. 

The key to picking out a good flat is comfort. I have a few pairs of flats that aren't comfortable and they don't get worn, when picking out a pair of flats make sure they are comfortable that is the most important part because there is nothing worse than your toes being squished and it hurts to walk!

Which ones are your favorite? 

Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

9 comments :

Anonymous said...

I'm not much of a flats girl, but these are cute!

Jasmine @ The Jasmine Maria said...

I need to get some flats for this fall. I haven't had a new pair in a long time. I love those leopard print ones.

Carly said...

I love my Tory Burch flats in gold. I used to wear them every day basically when I worked in an office.

Onlygirl4boyz said...

I love them all and really need a pair of nude ones!

Unknown said...

I love flats! I have been debating a pair of tieks for a few years. I can't seem to pull the trigger.

Kristen said...

I am a huge fan of flats! I especially love #3, those are my favorite style of flats :)

Kristen | www.sophisticatedgal.com

cait weingartner said...

A girl can never have too many pairs of flats! This is especially true when, like me, you walk to work most days. You've put together a nice selection, and I especially love Number 2 and 6!

Thena said...

I love flats. I'm super tall already, so I feel like flats are the shoes for me!

Once Upon a Dollhouse said...

We adore the leopard flats with boyfriend jeans. How cute!