Monday, July 6, 2015

Diet Check in Week 3

So I know I just shared with you all my Week 2 progress, but I didn't have a post scheduled for today so that is why you are getting one pretty much back to back. This past week was the hardest for me and it was the first one where I went backwards and gained weight. But, it was the 4th so I am going to give myself some slack. And I have been doing pretty well I think the last 3 weeks. 

Day 1 = xxx
Day 8 = down 0.8 pounds from Day 1 weight
Day 11 = down 4.6 pounds from Day 1 weight
Day 15 = down 3.4 pounds from Day 1 weight
Day 18 = down 5.8 pounds from Day 1 weight
Day 22 = down 3.2 pounds from Day 1 weight

Lost 2.4 pounds during the 3 days doing the Military Diet.
Gained all of it back plus .2 pounds from not sticking to my diet

WEEK 1 LOSS (Day 1-7) = 0.8lbs
WEEK 2 LOSS (Day 8-14) = 2.6lbs
WEEK 3 GAIN (Day 15-21) = .2lbs

TOTAL LOSS (Day 1-22) = 3.2lbs


Day 15 - June 29, 2015 (Military Diet)

Breakfast: 1/2 Grapefruit, 1 slice of Toast, 2 tbsp Peanut Butter & 1 cup coffee/tea
What I ate: 1 Slice of Toast

Lunch: 1 slice of Toast, 1/2 cup Tuna & 1 cup coffee/tea
What I ate: 1 slice of toast and 1/2 cup chicken

Dinner: 3oz of any meat, 1 cup green beans, 1/2 banana, 1 small apple & 1 cup vanilla ice cream
What I ate: 1.5 buffalo chicken tenders, 1 banana, 1 small apple & ice cream


Day 16 - June 30, 2015 (Military Diet)

Breakfast: 1 slice of Toast, 1 egg & 1/2 banana
What I ate: 1 slice of toast, 1 egg & 1/2 banana

Lunch: 1 cup cottage cheese, 1 egg & 5 saltine crackers
What I ate: Cottage cheese, 1 egg & 1 slice of toast

Dinner: 2 hot dogs (no buns), 1 cup broccoli, 1/2 cup carrots, 1/2 banana & 1 cup vanilla ice cream
What I ate: 2 hot dogs, carrots & ice cream

*Bag of chips between lunch and dinner

Day 17 - July 1, 2015 (Military Diet)

Breakfast: 5 saltine crackers, 1 slice of cheddar cheese & 1 small apple
What I ate: 1 slice of cheese toast & 1 banana (didn't have an apple)

Lunch: 1 egg & 1 slice of toast
What I ate: 1 egg & 1 slice of toast

Dinner: 1 cup of tuna, 1/2 banana & 1 cup vanilla ice cream
What I ate: 1 cup of chicken, 1 banana and 1 cup of vanilla ice cream


Day 18 - July 2, 2015 (Cheat Day)

*I didn't plan on this being a cheat day, but at the last minute my dad needed me to pick up my sister from camp so I was not going to be able to follow my diet at all.

Day 19 - July 3, 2015 (Cheat Day)

**I didn't plan on this being a cheat day either, I followed my diet the entire day until it was time for dinner and Timmy cooked a pizza and I ate that as well.

Day 20 - July 4, 2015 (Cheat Day)

*It was 4th of July of course I was going to cheat.

Day 21 - July 5, 2015 (Cheat Day)

*Yea I needed food with a lot of grease and substance


Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

(This month's advertisement)

1 comment :

Alanna @ Alanna and Company said...

Dang! Good job. I really need to lose my last 8 stubborn lbs that I've held onto for a year. I don't know if I have the willpower for these diets though.