Thursday, March 16, 2017

Book Review { That Summer }


Synopsis: The more things change...

As far as Haven is concerned, there's just too much going on.

Everything is changing, and she's not sure where she fits in.

Then her sister's old boyfriend shows up, sparking memories of the summer when they were all happy and everything was perfect...

But along the way, Haven realizes that sometimes change is a good thing.

My thoughts: This was the first book I had read by Sarah Dessen and I was not impressed. I read a lot of reviews that said this wasn't her finest book so I am not completely giving up on Sarah Dessen. 

The entire book I just kept reading and waiting for something to happen. Nothing really ever happened. Haven and Ashley didn't get along and then Ashley got married...that was all. Nothing juicy or exciting really happened in the book, which I understand is more realistic of real life but I like to read the books that make you not be able to put the book down or think wow this is a fairy tale!





Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

No comments :