Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday Favorites

I am linking up with Amanda from Meet @ the Barre for the first time today for Friday Favorites!






1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

1 // favorite jewels
I have been dying to get my hand on a pair of these Kendra Scott earrings - these may be my very next purchase - I have been eyeing them for weeks!

2 // favorite recipe
I just made this cake batter recipe for the first time last weekend and boy was it a hit! I thought I would leave with some left over but nope, it was all gone and the dish was in the dishwasher before the party was over!

3 // favorite DIY
I think this idea is such an easy and cute way to bring fall into the house

4 // favorite quote
This quote has definitely had a lot of impact on my life recently - there are things I wish I could change in my life and these experiences may have caused my life to go a different way but there is nothing I can do to change what has happened in my life so all I can do is make for a happy ending

5 // favorite show
Revenge is back and I couldn't be happier. 

6 // favorite purchase
I bought this shirt the other day at a local boutique in Fuquay-Varina and have fallen in love. It is so comfortable I could wear it everyday.


Hope everyone has a FABULOUS Friday!







1 comment :

Amanda Elizabeth - Meet @ the Barre said...

I still haven't had a chance to try that cake batter recipe I have had it pinned forever! Oh and Revenge it's on my DVR I heard it has been really good so far! Thanks so much for linking up!!