Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Glitter, Sparkles & Sequins


I am a HUGE fan of anything glitter, sparkles or sequins. I just love them. Fingernail polish, sparkle shoes, sequin clothes, glitter jewelry, DIY projects...ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. It's girly, its glamorous and its fabulous!

Here are some fabulous DIY projects that bring out your inner sparkle!






Not only can you make your house glitterful, full of sequins and throw sparkle everywhere but you can also add it into your wardrobe!



This glitter strapped watch from Kate Spade will definitely make heads turn and give your wrist a pop of color for any occasion!



This sequined top from Daily Chic would be excellent to dress up a pair of jeans for a night out with the girls.



These J Crew flats would be so cute paired with some skinny jeans and a white top. 



Have you all done any DIY projects to spice up your home or have a favorite sequin top? 


Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }



4 comments :

Kelly Mock said...

love the pumpkins!! cute!

Katelynn Sue said...

ummmm...I love all of these as well!!! Especially that watch!!! I die!

Nadine said...

You just made my glitter loving heart skip a beat! I love all of these things!!! I have been meaning to glitter some letters for the house and haven't gotten around to it....I need to get on that!

Maddie~The Whimsy One said...

I love the glittered fall leaves! How fun and gorgeous!