Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole

If you like hashbrowns - this is the recipe for you! I absolutely love Cracker Barrel's Hashbrown Casserole (minus the onions), so I decided to make it for my family on Christmas morning. I followed the recipe exactly how I found it on Copy Kat but without the onions, oh and I had to use Southwest hashbrowns because that was all the grocery store had.


You will need...
Cooking Spray
2lbs frozen hashbrowns, thawed
Salt & Pepper
1 stick of butter
1/2 cup minced onion (optional)
1 8oz sour cream
1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
2 cups shredded sharp cheddar

  • Preheat oven to 350. Grease 9x113in pan.
  • Spread potatoes in the pan and season with salt and pepper.
  • Melt butter and add onions, sour cream and soup and mix together.
  • Pour mixture over potatoes and sprinkle with cheese.
  • Bake for 45 minutes.
:::linking up with Emily and Kate for Recipe Swap:::



Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }




14 comments :

Kelly Mock said...

yum! Thanks for sharing!

BLovedBoston said...

This sounds so good!!! I love hash browns!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

Nadine said...

I love Cracker Barrell's hashbrown casserole!!! I want to say that I have made this before but I am not sure. Sounds like I need to do it again just to see :)

Joey Hodges said...

Uh yes YUM!!! Thanks for sharing!

Kristin O said...

I've never had the Cracker Barrel version but this looks divine!! Wow! Awesome recipe!

Emily @ Martinis | Bikinis said...

Sounds amazing! I need some hashbrowns in my life!

Caitlin Elizabeth said...

I'm usually more of a potatoes than hashbrowns kinda girl but this looks really good! Stopping by from the link up :)

Katie Elizabeth said...

YUM! I'm a huge hash brown and Cracker Barrel fan so I know we would love this!! Can't wait to try it!

Kristina said...

Yum, I've never heard of of hash brown casserole! I may have to try!!!

Stephanie said...

I never would have thought they would have been so easy to make. I was thinking you were going to have me peeling potatoes for days.

Laura P said...

I have never had Cracker Barrels hash browns before. But I LOVE hash browns and this recipe sounds simple enough. I might need to make a batch.

Breanna said...

This sounds absolutely amazing! Pinning for later! :)

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

This looks delish! Perfect for a holiday morning :)

Watch Movie Free said...

hmm yum yum!

Watch movie online