Saturday, February 7, 2015

eShakti Review

Last month I was contacted by eShakti to write a review of one of their products. Of course I couldn't pass up the idea of getting something sent to me for free for a review so I gladly accepted and picked out my free product that I would review!

I went with this black dress!
When I first opened the package I loved the feeling of the material and was really excited to try on the dress.


When I tried it on I really liked the way it felt but I did not like the length of the dress. But that was my fault because I am pretty sure I could have requested a shorter length. I also did not like the way the shoulders fit, they were a little too poofy for my taste, but again because they do custom sizings that was probably my fault.


I did love the length of the arms. I love a good 3/4 length dress.


I also really liked that the dress was fitted at the top and flowy at the bottom, those are my favorite types of dresses! Overall I felt pretty good in the dress, the only thing I would change is the length.

Thanks eShakti for reaching out to me and asking me to review one of your products. My review is 100% honest. 



Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }





2 comments :

Kristin O said...

I have an eshakti review ready to go...I just need pictures. haha. I'm never home during the day so I might have to do the old prom "in front of the fireplace" pose. lol. If we only had a fireplace.

Unknown said...

I love how the dress looks on you!!!