Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Loaded Chicken and Potato Casserole


Loaded Chicken and Potatoes Casserole...just saying it makes my mouth water.

You will need...
1 lb bonesless chicken breast, cubed
6-8 medium skin on red potatoes, cut in cubes
1/3 cup olive oil
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 tbsp paprika
2 tbsp garlic powder
2 tbsp hot sauce
2 cups fiesta cheese blend
1 cup crumbled bacon (optional)
1 cup diced green onion (optional)

1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Spray a 9x13" baking dish with cooking spray
3. In a large bowl, mix together the olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and hot sauce
4. Add cubed potatoes and chicken and stir to coat
5. Carefully scoop the potatoes and chicken into prepared baking dish
6. Bake the potatoes and chicken for 55-60 minutes, stirring every 20 minutes, until cooked through, crispy, and browned on the outside
7. While the potatoes are cooking, fry your bacon
8. One potatoes and chicken are fully cooked, remove from over
9. Top the cooked potatoes with the cheese, bacon and green onion
10. Return the casserole to the over and bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted

Today, I am linking up with Emily and Kate for Recipe Swap.


Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }


(This month's advertisement)

11 comments :

P!nky said...

This looks so yummy and delicious!!!!! Love me some cheese!

BLovedBoston said...

You had me at loaded LOL!! This sounds incredible! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

Christina Lea Loves said...

Okay, this looks like a meal after my own hear! Wow, looks and sounds so delicious!

Nadine said...

Oh my this looks delicious!!!! Cheese and potatoes...mmmm my favorites!

Kristin O said...

Say what?!?! This looks so yummy!! What a delicious concoction!!

Laynah said...

Woah woah woah - we JUST had this for dinner! I might have added a little more bacon than you...and it reminded me of a baked potato so I topped it with greek yogurt (aka sour cream). Pretty good!

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

Yum! We made something like this before and added a packet of ranch dressing….so delicious!

Lindsay said...

I legit just pinned something like this on Pinterest!! It looks so good, I can't wait to make it!

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

YUM! All of my favorite things :)

Unknown said...

Holy Yum!

It's great said...

Wonderful stuff, Thank you.