Pages

  • Home
  • About Me
  • DIY
  • Recipes
  • Travel
  • 101 in 1001
  • Wedding
  • On My Bookshelf
  • Popular Posts
  • Sponsor
  • Contact


Girl Talk

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Top Posts { January 2016 }

Here is a round up of the top 5 viewed posts in January!


52 Week Blogger Challenge { Week 2: Behind the Scenes }


Stephenson Wedding { Bridesmaid Luncheon }


Bachelor Season 20: Week Two



Stephenson Wedding { Rehearsal Dinner }


Your Guide to Packing for a Tropical Vacation



Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
{ bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

⋅ Labels: most viewed , recent posts , top posts

No comments :

Post a Comment

← NEWER OLDER → HOME

Meet Ashley

Meet Ashley
Welcome to Girl Talk Blog, a lifestyle blog. I am a wife, dog mom and wine lover in the Raleigh, NC area.

Instagram

Popular Posts

  • Get Bathing Suit Ready
    Stay Hydrated I got a  Fitbit Flex  after Christmas and that is when I started to constantly drink water. We are supposed to drink ...
  • How to Drink More Water
    We all know we should drink cup of water after cup of water after cup of water, but we don't want to. My goal is to drink 64oz of wa...
  • 101 in 1001 Days
    Start Date: May 19, 2015 Finish Date: February 13, 2018 Completed in 2015 Completed in 2016 Other Half [4/18] 1. Ge...
  • Cruising the Caribbean
    Hello lovely readers!! I very much enjoyed my week long vacation cruising the Caribbean, but I am back and am slowly adjusting back to the ...

Blog Archive

Sponsors

Professional Reader
Blog Design By Always In Bluhm Designs. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Design by Get Polished