Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Stephenson Wedding {Bridesmaid Luncheon}



It is Wednesday again so it means another wedding post. The second item on our events for the day before the wedding was the Bridesmaid Luncheon at Carolina Country Club! Some lovely ladies that are friends of my Grandmother hosted this lovely party honoring my Bridesmaids! The Bridesmaid Luncheon was at Carolina Country Club, which is a beautiful location for anything! The room they rented our was beautifully decorated with flowers and a warm fire! 








The awesome foursome! We have been best friends since around 2006 and we are split living on different sides of the USA. 2 of us live in NC and the other 2 live in California!


This was the first day the ENTIRE group of girls were all together! It was so nice having all of my best friends there to help get me ready to walk down the aisle!



Missed some of my other wedding posts? Check them out below!!


next week: rehearsal dinner

Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

16 comments :

Anonymous said...

This is so gorgeous! I love seeing wedding stuff even though it gives me wedding fever (😥).

xo, Kimberly
www.blogsfordays.com

candy said...

Beautiful place, family and good friends, what more could a person want.

Noor Unnahar said...

This place is stunning. Wedding series are always so cheeeeeeeeeryy <3

Noor | Noor's Place

Unknown said...

This place looks amazing and how nice of them to host an event for your leading ladies! I'm going to spend sometime looking at all your other wedding posts, my bf and I have an anniversary coming up so I'm all "I wanna get married" crazy again. lol

Health, Love & Fire said...

I hadn't heard of doing a bridesmaid luncheon but what a fun idea and nice way to get everyone together. That location looks beautiful!

Ashley Stephenson said...

Thank you! I love sharing all my wedding activities!

Ashley Stephenson said...

I was so lucky that they all could get off work that Friday and share the entire day with me!

Ashley Stephenson said...

thank you! I remember that feeling when every big event came up I would wonder if this would be the night! He caught me so off guard! Hopefully it will happen soon :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful place! I love bridal luncheon's. I think it's a great way to get together with your bridal party.

Mae Rae-MTBA said...

Beautiful! Plus, your blog looks excellent!

Unknown said...

The table scape is gorgeous!!
www.happilyevernichols.com

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

Loving your swing dress for the luncheon - so pretty <3

Green Fashionista

Kristen said...

Wow, that venue looks gorgeous! What a cute idea!

Breakfast at Lillys said...

I love the colors!
How beautiful and what a lovely venue.

xoxo, Jenny

Macy V said...

I absolutely love the idea of a bridesmaid luncheon! Everything looks beautiful!

Emelia at Dream Big & Buy the Shoes said...

How sweet, what a great idea and beautiful location. So nice you could all get together for that!