Tuesday, March 8, 2016

{ Married Life } February 2016 Dates


2016 started off with a bang with lots of dates in January and February started off kind of slow and us not wanting to do much because it was so cold outside! But spending quality time together is important to us so we made sure to find time away from the house to spend together.


Double dating is one of my favorite things to do, especially when it is with my dad and his girlfriend Stephanie. Stephanie and my dad have been dating for about 5 years and Steph and I have gotten so close! Valentine's weekend is always a good time to spend with your loved ones. So the Friday before Valentine's Day us four all went out to eat and then went to a bar to play pool. I am so lucky my dad and I have such a good relationship that we can double date together!



Timmy and I of course had our date on Valentine's Day. We enjoyed a nice steak dinner at our favorite restaurant!


We squeezed in a little double date with our friends the day of the Daytona 500. We went out to lunch had a few drinks and watched a little of the race before going back home and taking a nap!


The last weekend in February it was so nice out we couldn't resist going to Goodberrys and having a little quick day date with some delicious ice cream!


One of our favorite places to eat is anywhere Mexican. I love the queso I love the margs I just loooove Mexican. So like pretty much every month we had a Mexican dinner date ;)



Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }
(This month's advertisement)

6 comments :

Amanda | Maple Alps said...

Looks like a really fun weekend!!

Melissa Williams said...

Date Nights are so important to the health of a marriage! Married for 29 years and counting.....

Neely said...

You guys are so cute! I love it!

Kayla Christina said...

Ice cream day dates are the BEST!! Love married life! <3

Unknown said...

I love double dates. Well, I love any type of date, really aha.
You guys are cute - I commend you on still taking the time to go on dates, many people eventually stop which is sad.

Christie's Take on Life. x

Unknown said...

I miss double dates and Mexican. That sounds like such a great night out. Time with friends, and romantic couple time in one, what's not to like?!?!?