Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Stephenson Wedding {Our Flower Girl}


For this  Wedding Wednesday you will get to meet the cutest one of all the bridal party. The Flower Girl!



From the moment we got engaged, we knew our flower girl would be Quinny. Quinn is my dads God-Daughter and I am her brothers God-Mother. I grew up with Quinny parents always there, they were my dad best friends. So it was such so special to have Quinn as our flower girl! She was a little young, but she rocked it!






Wasn't she just the cutest!! My favorite was the pomander ball of baby's breath she carried.

Missed some of my other wedding posts? Check them all out here!

next week: walk down the aisle


Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }
(This month's advertisement)

3 comments :

Emelia at Dream Big & Buy the Shoes said...

She is SO cute and looks like she loved her role! What sweet pictures as always!

Nikki @ makeupHER said...

Omg she is TOO cute!!! I'm sure she will appreciate these adorable pictures when she's a bit older too! Unfortunately my 2 little nieces I asked to be our flower girls declined because of extreme shyness, but my ring bearer's are hands out the cutest so they'll make up for it!

Macy V said...

She is so stinking cute!! What sweet photos for her to have when she gets older.