Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Hello 27 { Birthday Dinners }

Good morning and I am back again with part 2 of my birthday recap and this post is all about the family birthday dinners this past weekend!

After beach music on Thursday night, there was no way we were up for anything more than take out at home! Friday night my grandpa drove up from Georgia and spent the weekend in Raleigh for my birthday. So we ordered take out from one of the best Italian restaurant in Fuquay Varina and enjoyed dinner on my dads new farm table.



We ended the night on the back porch with a glass of wine and were in bed by 11pm. 

Sunday night it was time for dinner with my moms side of the family and since my sisters birthday is in August as well, we celebrated hers as well. We picked  42nd Street Oyster Bar. This is definitely a must try if you are looking for restaurants to try in Raleigh! It is mainly seafood but there are tons of different options on the menu. I went with the Blackened Wrapped Scallop Penne Pasta and it did not disappoint! 


We did birthday cake and presents after our bellies were stuffed with seafood! And of course the birthday hat had to make an appearance!



Overall this weekend, I stuffed my face with all the delicious food I love and got to spend time with my favorite people! 
Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

No comments :