Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Top 14 of 2014

I saw a few of my blogger ladies doing this and thought that this was a pretty neat idea. I started blogging this past year and I have absolutely loved it. I have grown so much as a person and become a more confident person in my writing. When I sat down to write the post I was amazed at how my posts have grown and changed all within this past year. Here are some of my tops posts of 2014!

MY FAVS:

1. Selfie Sunday: Strength - this was a toss up if I was going to actually post this because this post was the most raw and honest post I had ever posted, but I am so glad I did. I think sometimes in the blogging world you have to project some raw emotion to really let your readers know who you are and I feel this post did exactly that. There are only a few posts that relate on the seriousness level as this one but I felt it let my readers get a sense of who I am inside.

2. Get to Know the Bridesmaids - I love telling people about the girls who have supported me and stuck with me through everything. If I could brag about them 24/7 I would because they are seriously the best friends a girl could ask for.

3. Wedding Brainstorming - This post is where I finally figured out what my wedding was going to look like; my colors came together, my decorations came together and my entire vision was formed.

4. Ballgown, Princess, A-Line, AHHHH - going into my dress appointments I was a nervous wreck! I had no idea what type of dress I wanted or what would look good on me. Thank goodness for the wonderful women that went with me to help me say yes to the dress!

5. Our Story - This was my very first blog post - from here you can tell how much my blog grew from day one. I love telling the story of Timothy and I - it just makes me so happy.

6. Roundtrip Ticket, Please - I love vacations and maybe one of these will turn into a Honeymoon spot???

7. Cheers to 3 Years - this past year Timothy and I celebrated 3 years of being together!


YOUR FAVS:

1. The Proposal - In July 2014 I was able to share with all my lovely readers the story of my engagement and I started my wedding planning adventure. I didn't want to turn this blog into an all wedding blog but as you can tell it has consisted of mostly wedding planning but with a few extras mixed in with it. Thank you for all the support and suggestions for my upcoming wedding in November 2015! I am so grateful for all the feedback and ideas!

2. Heavens Newest Angel - this was a very hard post to put up on the blog, but I think after I posted this post I felt more free and open to talk about serious things. My blog consists of a lot of different topics - funny, fashion, wedding, recipes and also serious topics, but I think after I hit the publish button on this post I really began my blogging experience.

3. Say Yes to the Dress - I can't believe I have already said yes to the dress but it feels amazing and I am still as excited about my dress as I was in November! Clearly, yall can't wait to see what I picked and I can't wait to share it with yall!

4. The Reception Venue - We said YES to a Venue!

5. CF Extreme Hike - Yep, I completed 22.26 miles in one day! I still can't believe it! My cousin has Cystic Fibrosis and my fiance and I, along with my aunt and uncle, hiked to raise money for CF. I received so much support from my readers and thank you all so much! I am planning on doing it again this year an am going to start training soon! I am also going to be doing some giveaways to help raise money for CF!

6. First Time Christmas Card Sender - The very first year Timothy and I sent out Christmas cards! I can't wait to send out more next year!

7. Throwback Thursday High School Edition + A GIVEAWAY - I participated in my first giveaway and there is still time to enter!!!

Thank you all for supporting my blog and continuing to read! 


Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }


1 comment :

Joey Hodges said...

Aw I love this--and I still love that you shared such raw emotion in that selfie sunday post. Happy New Year friend!